The 9th Bucket Hats feature elaborate embroidery of various poisonous flowers with a vintage look and feel. Back Bone firmly stands against the Supreme Court decision to overturn Roe v Wade, much of the design behind the bucket hat is to send a message of female empowerment and resilience against the patriarchal decision.
- Poisonous Flower is Stinging Nettle
- Bucket Hat in Vintage Green
- Embroidered American flag patch placed backward
- Signature Back Bone logo on back of hat
- "My Right to Turn and Fight" Back Bone tag inside hat
- Crafted with ethical and sustainable products